There is no shame in admitting that you want bigger breasts. While it can be difficult to get bigger breasts without surgery, help is on the way. If you want bigger breasts, you can do some breast exercises, try some medical devices or even work on making your breasts look bigger, if you want to know how to get bigger breasts without surgery at home.
In reality, having any breast size is satisfying, as is commonly preached. But can we just stare into reality for once?
While preaching satisfaction here and there, how many men among these preachers would go after a lady with small tits? As if I didn’t say that there are no men who prefer small tits. But at least, I’ve never met one.
Another thing I noticed was how preoccupied women are with finding shortcuts to get ahead by using bigger boob pills and various means of self-medication to increase their boob size. But as today is all about, we have extensively researched the truest and most realistic approaches to harmlessly increase the size of your breasts. How to get bigger breasts in a week, How to get bigger breasts without surgery, How to get bigger breasts naturally, Certain women are allergic and sensitive in such a way that they develop irritation and rashes.
A. Adjustment of diet
1. Eat foods containing itoestrogens.
Phytoestrogens are useful when estrogen levels are low when phytoestrogens take over and help increase breast size. Studies have shown that phytoestrogen tablets have increased breast tissue size in premenopausal women, and many delicious foods contain it, so there is no harm in adding it to your diet. Here are some foods that are rich in phytoestrogens:
- Nuts such as pistachios, walnuts, cashews, and chestnuts.
- Beverages such as red wine, white wine, black tea, and green tea.
- Fruits such as peaches, strawberries, and raspberries.
- Flax seeds.
- Green beans and winter squash.
2. Eat more foods containing estrogen
Estrogen is a female hormone responsible for increasing breast size, among other things. Although your body will naturally produce estrogen during puberty and even up to age 18 or 19, there’s nothing wrong with focusing on eating more estrogen-containing foods to help your breasts grow a little larger. Here are some foods that are known to be rich in estrogen:
- Lentils and chickpeas.
- Lima and beans.
- Dairy products, such as cheese and yogurt.
- Fenugreek seeds.
- Spices such as sage, clover and oregano.
- Fruits such as apples, cherries and plums.
- Vegetables such as beets, carrots and cucumbers.
- Grains such as rice, barley and wheat.
3. Gain some weight.
That’s right, if you really want to get bigger breasts naturally, then all you have to do is put on a few pounds. Your breasts will fill out along with your stomach, thighs, and other parts of your body that tend to gain weight more easily than the rest. You may not want to gain weight to get bigger breasts, but this is the most foolproof way to do it. To gain weight, just increase your caloric intake, focus on fattier foods like cheeses and sugary foods like cookies. Or just eat more of the food you like so you don’t feel like you’re actively trying to be unhealthy.
- This is a good move if you’re on the lean side and might gain a few pounds anyway. Obviously, however, this may not be the most attractive solution in the world.
4. Avoid taking estrogen pills or estrogen supplements to increase breast size.
Although eating foods containing estrogen and phytoestrogen in moderation can increase the size of your breasts, you should not take estrogen pills simply for this reason. If you think you need these pills beyond needing larger breasts, then talk to your doctor, but don’t go taking these pills on your own. Unfortunately, the same medication that increases breast size has been linked to breast cancer, blood clots, and other ailments that are definitely not worth increasing breast size.
- Some studies claim that there is no evidence that estrogen or phytoestrogen increases breast size at all.
1. Do push-ups.
Push-ups are not only a great exercise for the triceps, but they can also strengthen the pectoral muscles below the breasts. Doing too many pushups at once can cause strain on the arms, so start by doing just 2 or 3 sets of 10 pushups in a day if you are already physically strong. If pushups are new to you, start with 2 sets of 5 and work your way up. As you become a pro at pushups, you can “push yourself” to do even more each day. Here’s how to do a push-up:
- Start with your stomach on the floor and your hands directly under your shoulders.
- Slowly push your body up into plank position pushing against the floor until your arms straighten as you rise up on your toes.
- Lower down to the floor without letting your stomach touch the floor and lift yourself back up.
- If this proves too difficult, start by doing push-ups keeping your knees and lower legs on the floor. This is still a great workout for your pecs.
2. Lift the dumbbells.
Go to a gym and work with a trusted spotter if you are new to this process. This is another great exercise that can help strengthen your pectoral muscles. All you have to do is find some dumbbells that are heavy enough to have an impact but not so heavy as to cause tension, around 7-12 pounds, and lift them in the air. You can also do this exercise at home without a workout bench. Here’s how to do it:
- Hold the dumbbells in both hands with your hands resting on your thighs. The palms of your hands should be facing down.
- Raise the dumbbells in the air while keeping your hands straight, arms slightly bent.
- Once the dumbbells are raised overhead, gently lower them to the sides and repeat.
- You can think of this maneuver as mimicking the movements of a push-up while on your back.
3. Do the fly lift.
To do this, lie on your back, arms outstretched on each side, holding light weights, ranging from 4 to 6 pounds. The weights should be held sideways so that the top of the weight is facing you and the bottom is facing away from you. Simply move your arms outward, so that your body is in the shape of a cross. When your arms reach their maximum extension, simply move them inward, so that they are just above your chest. Keep moving your arms outward and then inward so that they meet over your chest.
- Do 2 sets of 15 fly lifts for your first effort. You can do more once you get comfortable with this movement.
4. Make the wall press.
This is another version of the push-up and also works the upper arms and pectoral muscles. Stand about two feet away from a wall with your palms pressed against the wall and your arms straight. Then lean toward the wall until your elbows are bent, keeping your legs about where they were. Use your arms and biceps to straighten back up. You can think of this as doing a push-up against the wall.
- Repeat 10 wall presses 2 times for your first effort.
5. Do sit-ups.
These exercises will trim some belly fat and strengthen the abdominal muscles.
- Lie down with arms at your sides and knees bent. With feet and arms still on the floor, sit up. Then lie down again with your legs and arms in the same position.
- Repeat ten times for your first set. You don’t want to overdo it, so 1 or 2 sets a day is ideal.
C. Making your breasts look bigger
1. Wear a bra that fits well.
Studies show that as many as 8 out of 10 women wear the wrong bra size. Wearing a bra that’s too small can make your breasts look smaller, not bigger, and wearing a bra that’s too big can make your breasts hang looser and therefore can also make them look smaller than they really are. The trick to making your breasts look bigger? Wear a bra that fits you perfectly. Here’s how to find one and wear it correctly:
- Focus on your band width, not your cup size. Cup size is important, but only if you know if you’re a 32 or a 36. That makes all the difference.
- Don’t wear your bra on the tightest hooks unless that’s how it fits you best. Otherwise, hook your bra where you feel most comfortable.
- Never let your band ride up your back.
- Make sure your bra fits the type of clothes you are wearing. Don’t wear the same style bra with different tops, or some may make your breasts look smaller than they really are.
2. Wear a padded or padded bra.
This is another quick and easy fix…no padding needed. A padded bra can make your breasts look a little bigger, and a push-up bra can take that to the next level. If you’re in the market for a padded or push-up bra, you should put one on before trying it on, just like you should do with a real bra. Just make sure you don’t buy a bra that is so obviously padded that you’ve increased your breast size by 3, that will be a bit obvious.
- In fact, you should avoid stuffing your bra with Kleenex or anything else that can’t take the actual shape of your breasts. It will look silly if nothing else, and could lead to some embarrassment.
3. Contour your breasts with makeup.
Sound extreme? It’s not at all. Women contour their breasts with makeup all the time, especially on film sets. This creates the illusion of a lighter size and only requires a few brush strokes and that you’re careful not to get makeup on your shirt. You can even buy a makeup kit for this purpose if you’re really committed; however, first, it’s best to start by just using the makeup you have to see if you like the effect. If you want to try it, follow these steps:
- Get dressed, bra and all. Put on the outfit you’re actually going to wear.
- Tuck toilet paper down the front of your shirt to protect it from makeup.
- Apply dark bronzer or powder to the décolletage area, moving between your breasts.
- Blend this color upward and outward, making a V-shape along the natural curve of your breasts.
- Apply a lighter shade of eyeshadow or face powder, such as gold or peach, over the top half of your breasts.
- Use a sponge to blend the tone and create a more natural, fuller look for your breasts.
4. Perfect your posture.
Your mother may have been on to something when she told you to stop hunching over when you were a little girl. This is the easiest and quickest way to make your breasts look bigger. Having good posture by keeping your spine straight, your shoulders lifted naturally instead of hunched over and your arms at your sides instead of folded across your chest will not only make you look taller and more confident, but it will also make your breasts look firmer and bigger.
- When you’re hunched over, so are your breasts. When you’re standing tall and proud, so are they.
5. Wear clothes that emphasize your bustline..
Here’s another easy trick to make your breasts look bigger than they really are. Wear lace tops with ruffles or patterns in the chest area, wear horizontal stripes that stretch your breasts, and try shirts with low necklines that show off your cleavage without revealing so much that your breasts actually look smaller. Wearing shirts in one color above the breasts and another color underneath can also make them look larger.
- Shirts or dresses that fan out just below the breast bone can also increase breast size.
- Wear a dress or shirt with a hoop and your breasts will naturally lift.
- Wearing shirts that are too tight around the breasts, such as tube tops that are too tight or with ill-fitting straps, will make your breasts look smaller.
- You can also draw attention to your breasts by wearing a dangling necklace that hangs between your breasts.
D. Staying smart
1. Don’t take the pill just to get bigger breasts.
It’s true: some birth control pills are known to increase breast size. However, you shouldn’t run to the nearest doctor to get a prescription for the pill just for this reason. If you have just become sexually active, are having difficult periods, or have some other reason for wanting to try the birth control pill, then talk to your doctor about whether or not it’s the right decision for you.
- Starting to take the pill can cause some potentially unpleasant side effects, such as mood swings and longer periods, so it’s definitely not worth taking it just to make your breasts bigger.
2. Be patient.
If you are a young girl, your breasts may not yet have reached their full size. Puberty affects everyone differently, and while you feel that your breasts have already reached their full size, they may grow naturally until your late teens, or even later in some cases, as part of your developmental process. As you get older, you may also gain some weight naturally or decide that going on the pill is right for you, and your breasts may end up growing without you even realizing it.
- Don’t rush to change the size of your breasts before you have grown into your body.
3. Be careful with scams.
You will see many added pills, supplements, or even injections that are “proven” to make your breasts grow naturally. However, there are very few pills or supplements that have been proven to work naturally and have not been shown to have negative side effects. It is better to do things naturally, through diet and exercise, or even pull creating the appearance of larger breasts than to do something that may have harmful effects on your body.
- Talk to your doctor before taking any purported supplement.
4.Don’t go for Botox.
Many women in their 30s and 50s pay up to $2,000 to use Botox to lift their breasts. Although studies have not yet confirmed whether it’s a dangerous move, some doctors say the effect is hardly worth it, described as barely different from the effect of altering your posture, which you can do for free.